Search by Keyword
- First thing in the morning, drink “Yin and Yang Tang”.
What is Yin and Yang Tang?
Get a cup, pour hot water half and pour cold water half, stir it then drink right away.
- Check your stomach temperature.
The ideal body temperature is WARM in lower part of body (feet and lower abdomen) and COOL in upper body (chest and head).
- Rub your stomach clock wise.
Your energy starts from your lower abdomen (below the belly button) called “Dantian” , make sure your core energy flows well.
- Take a deep and nice breath in the morning 10 times. When you do that please face to the EAST where the energy rises.
- Eat on time, and never eat full, try to eat organic.
- Exercise regularly to support the immune system and keep yourself healthy.
- Schedule regular Acupuncture treatment to support the body’s self regulating, self balancing and healing system